W-2’s are being processed and will be mailed by January 31st. If you have an address change and it’s on file with the Post Office it will be forwarded by the Post Office. If you have not received your W-2 by February 1st, you may request a duplicate W2 for a small fee. There are 2 ways to request a duplicate:
The 1st way is by email for a cost of $9.95. To receive by email –
- Go to to web address W2copy.net
- Click the “Get Started” button and then,
- Click the “Retrieve Copy of my Tax Document Now” button – answer the following series of questions:
- Enter your SSN
- Enter your Last Name
- Select Ahead, Inc. (or Ahead Human Resources, Inc.)
- Select your Home Zip Code
- Select your State
- Select your City
- Select your Address
- When you see a list of documents available for download, select the current W2 (example: “2018 W2”), at which point it will take you through the payment process.
The 2nd way to request a duplicate W2 is by calling 1-800-668-9946 for a fee of $12.95 to have mailed to you.